State Bank of Pakistan has invited application for the grant of merit scholarships from the children of serving, retired and deceased employees (up to the OG-2 level) of State Bank Of Pakistan.
- These scholarships are available for the students of following categories.
- Intermediate level e.g I.C.S, F.Sc, FA, I,Com, D.A.E, D.Com.
- Graduation level like BA, B.Sc, B.COM, BE, M.B.B.S, B.D.S, B.Tech, B.B.A, BS.
- Post graduate level such as MBA, LL M, MBA, MA, M.Sc, MS, M.P.A etc.
- Candidate must have got admission in the 2017-18 session.
- students of intermediate will be awarded 5500 rupees monthly stipend.
- Graduation classes will be give 7000 rupees monthly scholarship.
- Post graduate students will be given 10000 rupees monthly scholarship. There is no any reserved quota for post graduate students.
- Only those students of graduation and post graduation level can apply for these scholarships who have got admission in any category W or X university.
- Only those students can apply for SBP scholarships 2018 who have got at least 60 percent marks in Matriculation, Intermediate or graduation level in the year 2017. Students who have passed O/A Level exams are also eligible to apply for SBP scholarship scheme.
- All the SBP scholarships will be awarded on merit basis.
- If the selected student does not appear in the exams or fails the scholarship will be canceled.
Application Procedure for Scholarship Scheme of State Bank of Pakistan
Last date for submission of applications for grant of SBP merit scholarships is 25th May, 2018. Application form is available on the official website of SBP and education expenses unit of human resource department State Bank of Pakistan, while the applications can also be submitted in the office of Director human resource department State Bank of Pakistan II Chundrigar road Karachi-74200. You may read the details in Urdu in the news paper ad cutting below this post. Stay in touch with your favorite website and its face book page for latest scholarships alerts.