The State of Azad Jammu and Kashmir has a parliamentary form of Government. The President is the Constitutional Head of the State, while the Prime Minister, supported by a Council of Ministers, is the Chief Executive. The State has its own Supreme Court and a High Court. Legislative Assembly comprises of 49 members, out of which 41 are directly elected and 8 are indirectly elected – a member each from the technocrats, Mashaikh, Overseas Kahmiris and 5 females.
The Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Northern Affairs serves as a link between the Government of Pakistan and the Government of Azad Jammu and Kashmir. Since The State inherited a backward and underdeveloped economy, the major objective of the Pakistani Government has been to promote its economic development and provide it with grants-in-aid for the purpose, and also to cover the deficits in its revenue budget.
After the establishment of Azad Govt. of the State of Jammu & Kashmir since December 28, 1950, first Rules of Business has been implemented. Azad Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission launched according of these rules—–. The first Chairman was Mr. Ghulam Muhayyudin (CSP) Chief Advisor to Ministry of Kashmir Affairs, Commission regularly started his work. In March 1967 Commission’s Offices shifted in Muzaffarabad.
05822- 920203 Fax No: 05822- 920203 E-mail: [email protected]
Azad Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission K-Block, District Headquarter Complex, Muzaffarabad Azad Kashmir
Azad Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission
- AJKPSC Jobs Advertisement No 6/2018 For Assistant Education Officer And Nursing Staff Thursday, October 25th, 2018
- AJKPSC Jobs Advertisement No 5/2018 For Teaching Staff Wednesday, October 10th, 2018
- AJKPSC Jobs Advertisement No 4/2018 For Teachers And Medical Staff Tuesday, September 25th, 2018
- AJKPSC Jobs 2018 Advertisement No 3/2018 For Civil Judge And Staff Nurse Monday, July 9th, 2018
- AJKPSC Jobs 2018 Advertisement No 2/2018 For Officers And Lecturer Sunday, June 10th, 2018
- AJK Public Service Commission AJKPSC Jobs Sunday, April 1st, 2018
- Azad Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission AJKPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 1/2018 For Principal And Teachers Friday, February 16th, 2018